* Added a progress bar for technology to the town hall. Above the door there is now a 16 block long progress bar made of emerald/black wool. It will update as your research progresses.
* Fixed a bug causing farm chunks to not be loaded, hence no growth.
* Number of coins per beaker have been changed from 100 to 1.5, this more closely mirrors my intentions, since 1 beaker is equal to 1 mins worth of research.
Beakers can only be converted to coins from tax income collected from towns which for now means only cottage and trade income.
For example, lets say all of your towns make a combined income of 1,000 coins. Your civ's tax rate is 50%, and your civ's science percentage is 50%. This means your civilization collects 500 coins from each of its towns for income tax, then 50% of that (250 coins) is converted into beakers. Which will now provide about 167 beakers.
Hey all, beta phase 2 was released last night. A few bugs have been found and fixed.
* Creepers and TNT can no longer explode structure blocks
* Civilizations can now pay their debt off when they deposit money using /civ deposit.
* Grocer now charges for the food.
* Added "/civ group" command so you can add players to the leaders or advisers group to your civ.
* Changed beaker timer to run once a min instead of every 2 seconds, this should reduce lag and prevent the beakers from being effected too badly by lag. The downside is that updates to beaker % will only happen once a min.
* Fixed fire and portal blocks requiring the build permission to be used.
* Fixed permission error messages spamming the player.
* Prevented non-player entites from triggering switches when interact is set to off.
* Fixed extra error messages when adding offline players to groups.
* Town names, Civ names, and resident names are no longer case sensitive.
* added a /civ list command, lists all towns in the named civ.
* added a /gc command, with no args it returns you to global chat, with args it will type it in global chat regardless of which chat channel you are in.
* Added an override permission mode for admins which allows them to ignore plot permissions.
* Added the ability for admins to listen to and enter town and civ chat channels.
* Added a basic dynmap plugin to show town borders.
* Added "town chat" (/tc) and "civ chat" (/cc) commands. They allow you to communicate in private channels with only town/civ members.
* Added "/town list" and "/civ list" which lists all towns and civs in the game respectively.
* Fixed chunk claim bug where claimed chunks were sometimes not aligned with server chunks.
* Add a "PvP" warning when entering the wilderness.
* Fixed owners not being able to set permissions in plots they owned. Mayors and assistants can no longer assign permissions in plots that are owned by other residents.
* Installed ChestShop plugin
Well, 1.4.6 is now online. I’ve got the next few days off to keep a close eye on the server. I also got in some critical bug fixes.
* Trommel and Cottage code has been reworked, should function better now
* Fixed not being able to declare independence.
* fixed /dip command showing "internal error" when your town is a vassal.
* Updated all plugins.
* Updated to latest version of Spigot. Should bring performance and bugfixes for us.
If you’ve logged in to minecraft today, it will have asked you to update your client, if you did so you will no longer be able to connect to the server since Minecraft updated to 1.4.6 today.
I will be updating the server as soon as Bukkit and several other critical plugins get ported over to the new version, in the mean time you will have to downgrade to 1.4.5 in order to play.
* Base Vassal cost has been reduced to 300.
* Vassal cost is multiplied by town level, costs are now
- lvl 1, 1,399 coins
- lvl 2, 3,375 coins
- lvl 3, 5,648 coins
- lvl 4, 8,139 coins
- lvl 5, 10,805 coins
- lvl 6, 13,621 coins
- lvl 7, 16,566 coins
- lvl 8, 19,628 coins
* Added WarUpkeep for aggressor, but upkeep will not be charged for a few days. There is a grace peroid. This will allow towns to judge if the wars they are currently in are worth it.
* Vassal States can no longer make any progress on wonders. Once they become free, they will resume building.
* You can no longer surrender during wartime. You must surrender before WarTime begins.
* Reset dynmap update rate back to normal
* Fixed not being able to place lava/tnt
* Fixed some (more)internal problems with the trommel.
* Fixed various async issues causing low TPS
* Fixed being able to declare war during WarTime.
* Fixed structures from destroying blocks that you do not have permission to destroy. Also prevent players from destroying chests while building structures.
* Fixed wartime coming back on after wartime ends.
* Fixed internal vassal state bug.
* Fixed WarTimer announcement during war being 30 seconds, now displays every 5 mins.
Sorry about the long downtime tonight. I needed some “alone” time with the server to fix some things.
* When attacking wonders, it now displays the total blocks you have left to delay, and shows a special message when no more damage can be done.
* WarTime moved to Sunday, 8am PST.
* You can no longer use netherportals to enter an enemy town's culture.
* Added extra notifications to display a "countdown" when war is going to begin and when it is going to end.
* Also added this information to /civ time, as well as a message when you can no longer declare war.
* Fixed structures being "built" instantly after /build undo. Also deleted all of these structures from the DB and issued refunds for their cost.
* Fixed Vassalage, towns that were made vassals in the last war should now be vassals. Reset the vassal time to make up for lost time.
* Fixed repair cost being full cost instead of 1/2.
* Fixed walls preventing players from digging underneath them after they have been destroyed.
* Fixed message when town starts a wonder, should now display in proper color and show which town started it.
* Fixed several ConcurrentExceptions causing server to crash.
* Fixed ConcurrentException issues with /dm surrender command.
* Fixed problems with piracy not being processed properly.
* Fixed internal error when using the library to enchant with empty hands.
* Fixed /dip global requiring you be a member of a town.