* Fix bug were you could not kick residents from town
* Reduced cost of Upgrade to Halmet from 25,000 to 15,000
* Reduced cost of Upgrade to Village from 35,000 to 25,000
* The cost of claiming a plot has been reduced from 2,500 coins to 1,000 coins.
* The maximum number of plots for each town level has been reduced to 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 for Settlement, Hamlet, Village, Town, Large Town, City, Large City, and Metropolis respectively.
* Unlock Banking level 1 now costs 10,000 coins instead of 20,000 coins.
* Unlock Store level 1 now costs 1,500 coins instead of 15,000 coins.
* Unlock Store level 2 now costs 25,000 coins instead of 50,000 coins.
* Unlock Store level 3 now costs 50,000 coins instead of 125,000 coins.
* Unlock Store level 4 now costs 100,000 coins instead of 200,000 coins.
* Stocking upgrade for Dirt reduced to 350. A 64 stack is now 25.
* Stocking upgrade for Sand reduced to 500. A 64 stack is now 35.
* Stocking upgrade for Gravel reduced to 500. A 64 stack is now 35.
* Stocking upgrade for NetherRack reduced to 500. A 64 stack is now 35.
* The difference in cost of already purchased upgrades will be refunded to the town treasury.
* Fixed a duplication exploit.
* Updated Craftbukkit.