* Town Mayors and Assistants can now build on unowned plots when all permissions are set to off
* Plot claims no longer report success when they actually fail.
* Town Mayors and Assistants are no longer able to unclaim plots that belong to residents.
* New players now start with 250 coins to spend at the town grocery.
* Fixed a bug where town upgrade costs from the previous update were not applied properly.
Reduce the cost of Town to 45K down from 55K
reduce the cost of large town to 85K down from 125K
reduce the cost of city to 125K down from 195K
reduce the cost of large city to 165K down from 250K
reduce the cost of metropolis to 250K down from 500K
library reduced upgrade costs
reduce the cost of library level 2 to 35K down from 75K
reduce the cost of library level 3 to 50K down from 150K
reduce the cost of library level 4 to 75K down from 350K
Grocery Store Upgrade costs
reduce the cost of grocery level 3 to 15K down from 25K
reduce the cost of grocery level 4 to 25K down from 50K
Store Stocking price Change
Store tier 2
stone stock price 5k x64 cost $75
sandstone stock price 5K x64 cost $100
moss stone stock price 10K x64 cost $150
SoulSand stock price 2K x64 cost $50
Store tier 3
Brick stock price 15K x64 cost $250
Nether brick stock price 10K x64 cost $100
End Stone stock price 8K x64 cost $50
White wool stock price 25K x64 cost $500
Store tier 4
Obsidian Stock price noChange x64 cost $250
Glowstone stock price 30K x64 cost $500
Lapiz Block stock price 50K x64 cost $1000
Jungle Stone stock price 25K x64 cost $250