I’m Pleased to announce the launch of the new civcraft 1.3 server! There has been a lot of changes to the game since last anybody has played and I’m looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. Here is a list of things that have been changed.
- 5 Different government types have been added: Anarchy, Tribalism, Despotism, Monarchy, and Theocracy
- Governments can effect many different things including taxes, trade, cottages, and growth rates for crops
- Governments are unlocked by purchasing the required upgrades for your town.
- See the wiki on Governments for more details
- Trade goods now randomly generate themselves and are scattered across the world of CivCraft.
- By connecting trade goods to your town, you will be generate coins every hour.
- The more trade goods of the same type you connect, the more money you generate
- New Structures
- The Trommel is a new improvement that can convert cobblestone into precious metals
- The Cottage improvement generates coins for your town and can be leveled up by feeding it bread
- The Granary stores bread for your cottages so they can level up.
- The Rail Station allows your town to build protected rails and connect your town to trade goods
- The Rail Outpost is used to claim trade goods for your town
- Changes from CivCraft BETA
- The Blacksmith’s smelt ability can now only be used by the town residents that own the blacksmith.
- The Blacksmith’s forge ability now costs 250 coins and charges a non-resident fee.
- Towns can now set a flat tax on all residents in town.
- The Lumber Mill improvement’s maximum output for each wood type has been reduced from 64 to 32.
This list is not compelete!